Saturday, January 8, 2011

Travel Jamaica

Our blond hair didnt help make us feel more comfortable either, I'll tell you~we stuck out like more then we wanted, so, not feeling too positive or safe yet and it didnt help that our plane was ultra late for no reason, we were left in the situation to hit jamaica's traffic. Not kidding when I say that I was a little nervous of the unknown and the bus going to the resort was a ice cold air conditioned van thinking maybe it was to keep the driver awake or something brrr. I kept my head down when we came to a stop and not knowing what was around us on the way was not the night time adventure we were looking for. Well, the driver played Jamaican music and we did get us there eventually, a good thing and I would advise to drive in the daylight no doubt. The Whitehouse was so far because its on the corner of the island, you have to see the photo so go and check it out.

On the way back to the airport however; I will just mention that experience in advance since it was so amazing what we got to see and venture, people swimming in the oceans close to oneanother like family really neat. Fun exciting bright and colorful and a whole lot of fun and an hour and almost two hours faster then before and that was our transportation for you.

Heh, Sandals is just Sandals no matter how you look at it the resort has its class and no matter if something is out of order one day even a staff member well, Sandals always seems to have so much more to offer to create the happy and positive feeling its all about that and it was.

But heh heh at first I must share that we for the first time ever caught a cold on the plane from sitting in the back of the plane by the bathrooms and having the air on above us oh my gosh. My husband and I had this little joke that I am going to go to sleep and when I wake up this long line for the bathroom will still be here and the same people again for the 2nd round no kidding it was like that it. Once we arrived at the amazing Sandals Whitehouse Jamaica we headed right over to have a little drink at the empty but georgous pub. Bartender made us a new drink that was a mistake since it was so good my husband well he just didnt realize till the morning came how strong the drinks really were. We were a little not feeling well from having those drinks and you know the funny things happened like we went to the pool and if you have ever done that feeling like we did thinking, it will be okay we in Jamaica they say here that everything is going to be alright and the resort had just reopened the day before we got there from a new rennovation that had taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment